Position Title: Customer Service Representative/Insurance Trainee
Great job for CSUS college students looking for an internship!
Cliff Cottam Insurance Services is an insurance agency specializing in auto, home and business insurance. We represent a wide array of insurance carriers and have a combined total of over 50 years of insurance experience. We have gained respect throughout the insurance industry for our technical knowledge and ethical standards.
This is a customer service/insurance trainee position. The incumbent will perform duties to gain industry knowledge and learn insurance principles. This individual is self-motivated with excellent problem-solving and computer skills. The duties performed will prepare the incumbent for movement into a higher insurance position. Must be able to handle multiple responsibilities.
Receive school credits for students from California State University, Sacramento or Los Rios Community Colleges! Depending on results and success, an offer for longer term employment may be offered. Hours are flexible and we will work with your school schedule. The incumbent reports to the Human Resources Representative.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with the ability to maneuver and navigate between screens and programs.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Be consistent and professional in all communications.
- Interacts well with other people.
- Can do anything attitude.
- Answer and confer with customers by telephone.
- Open, scan, and shred mail.
- Maintain and monitor the Hawksoft Management System.
- Develop and run various Hawksoft Management Reports.
- Prepare and send out renewal and new business letters to clients.
- Gather quote information from clients.
- Send e-mail blasts to clients.
- Other duties as required. May include special projects and social networking and website/internet projects.
Submit an Employment Application and resume to Cliff Cottam Insurance Services, 1111 Howe Ave, Suite 535, Sacramento, CA 95825. You may also email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (916) 488-4796.